Space Rocket Toilet Tube Craft Printable
Blast off into space with this little alien passenger, uh-oh looks like he escaped from earth perhaps?! Whatever your little martian decides, this little paper craft will bring lots of intergalactic fun. It even has wings and blasters.
- Cut out all of your pieces with a scissor or craft knife.
- Wrap the body of the rocket around a tube and secure with glue or a stapler.
- Score the wings and the tabs, fold them in and glue one tab on top of the other.
- Round the blasters and use the tabs as a guide to overlap and glue together.
- Glue them to the inside of the tube, you could even use hot glue for a speedier process.
- Glue the wings to the sides of the tube.
- Round the cone, overlap so that one color completely covers the other and secure.
- Put some glue on the rim of the toilet tube and rest the cone inside.
- Allow to dry and enjoy!